Depart from Athens, we drive westwards along the scenic coastal road until we reach the Corinth Canal, which separates Peloponnese from the rest of Greece. (short stop) and then in about 10 minutes we reach the ancient town of Corinth where Saint Paul lived and preached for two years. In the ancient times, Corinth was among the richest Greek cities, as is quite evident by its remains of the Ancient Agora and the Temple of Apollo (6th century BC).
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include: all local taxes, VAT, tolls, parking fees and baggage charges.
– Not included: Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all transfer services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise you will be considered a “No-Show” and charged accordingly.
-After you complete your booking process you will receive an Email with all required information. Please print it and have it with you during the tour/transfer.
– Mercedes E-Class sedan/saloon (1-4 persons) max luggage: 4 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since you guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 4 persons in your party, you must select 5 persons in the menu (car type 5-7 people), if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for SINGLE SITE (2-3 hours) there is NO need for additional seat.