Your private tour will begin at the Acropolis Hill, home to world renowned sites and monuments of the Golden Age of Athens such as the Propylea, the Erechtheion (statues of the Caryatids who were maidens dedicated to the goddess Athena and the god Poseidon), the Temple of Athena Nike and the Parthenon, the most perfect Doric Temple ever built, where you will have a fantastic view of the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Theater of Dionysus and the Areopagus (Mars Hill).
From there we will drive to the Temple of Olympian Zeus which from start to finish (with intervals) took 638 years to complete and Hadrian’s Arch. Moving on we will visit the ancient Panathenaic Stadium, home of the first modern Olympics held in 1896, although interestingly enough Olympic Games were also held there in 1870 and 1875. As we watch the impressive Evzones (Presidential Guard) perform their duties you will have the opportunity to see the beautiful Presidential Palace as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the House of Parliament and Constitution Square.
Then we will drive by the Athenian Riviera (Sea-Side), “may be some of the most beautiful beaches on Planet! “, Palaion Faliron, Kalamaki (Alimos), Glyfada, Voula and Vouliagmeni, choice of Greek tycoons (ship-owners) and the bottom-less lake of Vouliagmeni. Afterwards time permits, we will stop for coffee or lunch at a Greek Tavern for fresh fish or Greek souvlaki…
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include: all local taxes, VAT, tolls, parking fees and baggage charges.
– Not included: Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all transfer services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise you will be considered a “No-Show” and charged accordingly.
-After you complete your booking process you will receive an Email with all required information. Please print it and have it with you during the tour/transfer.
– Mercedes E-Class sedan/saloon (1-4 persons) max luggage: 4 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since you guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 4 persons in your party, you must select 5 persons in the menu (car type 5-7 people), if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for SINGLE SITE (2-3 hours) there is NO need for additional seat.