1. Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi (Two overnight stays in Olympia and Delphi)
- Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, Ancient Sparta & The Byzantine Fortified Town of Mystras, Olympia (Two overnight stays in Sparta and Olympia)
- Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, Ancient Sparta & The Byzantine Fortified Town of Mystras, The Caves of Diros (Two overnight stays in Sparta)
- Hiking in Lousios Gorge, Olympia, Delphi, Arahova & The Monastery of Osious Lucas (Two overnight stays in Olympia and Delphi)
1. Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi, The Monasteries of Meteora & Thermopylae (Three overnight stays in Olympia, Delphi, and Meteora)
- Mycenae, Nafplion, The Theater of Epidaurus, Ancient Sparta & the Byzantine Fortified Town of Mystras, Olympia, Delphi (Three overnight stays in Sparta, Olympia and Delphi)
Five Days – Six Days – Seven Days
1. Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, The Theater of Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, The Monasteries of Meteora & Thermopylae (Four overnight stays in Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi, and Meteora)
- Ancient Corinth, The Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, The Theater of Epidaurus, Ancient Sparta & The Byzantine Fortified Town of Mystras, Olympia, Delphi, The Monasteries of Meteora (Four overnight stays in Sparta, Olympia, Delphi and Meteora)
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
• 1 January: closed
• 6 January: closed
• Shrove Monday: 08.30-15.00
• 25 March: closed
• Good Friday: until 12:00 closed
• Holy Saturday: 08.30-15.00
• Easter Sunday : closed
• Easter Monday: 08.30-15.00
• 1 May: closed
• Holy Spirit Day: 08.30-15.00
• 15 August: 08.30-15.00
• 28 October: 08.30-15.00
• 25 December: closed
• 26 December: closed
- We use luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, smoke-free, fully air-conditioned.
- Rates include all tolls, fuel, parking fees, and baggage charges.
- Not included: Drinks, meals, entrance fees, accommodation, licensed guides (optional) and/or gratuities.
- Prices are per car and not per person.
- The driver will wait a maximum of 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time.
- Tours are private, personal, and flexible just for you and your party.
- For all tours except layover tours that starts/ends at Athens airport there will be a surcharge of 25% (Athens airport is 45-60 minutes drive from Athens, Piraeus port).
- For services between 23:30 – 06:30 there will be a 20% surcharge.
- Names Lists: Upon booking confirmation, you must provide a full list (names & surnames) for all members of your touring party. This is required by local authorities for all tours and failure to provide such a list may result in the cancellation of your tour.
- Driver: Please be aware that your Driver is not permitted to enter archaeological sites and museums and offer a guiding service. Only Licensed guides, authorized by the Greek Ministry of Culture, are allowed to do so. Should you require a licensed guide to accompany you to the archaeological sites and museums, we can provide such service at an extra cost, or you can find a licensed guide on your own. Please note that, if you choose the service of a licensed guide for the full time of your tour, an additional seat in the vehicle will be required. Since your licensed guide will be in the vehicle during the tour. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu, in order for the appropriate vehicle to be provided for your Tour.
- Licensed Guides: All accredited (official) guides are freelance professionals by law, who are hired by the operator on your behalf. The Licensed guide is responsible for issuing all pertinent documentation concerning his/her services (such as receipts, etc.).
- Full day tour duration with a licensed guide is 8 hours and a half-day tour duration with a licensed guide is 5 hours.
- Licensed Guides Extra Seat: Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu (car type 4-7 people)
– Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) max luggage: 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Classical Greek tours, The most wonderful experience!
Travel through civilization and history! Enjoy a visit the some of the most beautiful historical & scenic places on earth! We invite you to discover and sense the Zeus Filoxenia (Zeus Hospitality) Join us!
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)