Best of Corinth and Nemea Wine Roads, Wine Taste at Nemea
Experience the best of Corinth and Nemea Wine Roads, where you can indulge in wine tastings at the renowned wineries of Nemea. Discover the rich flavors of Greek wines while immersing yourself in the picturesque landscapes and vineyards of this enchanting region.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Temple of Apollo, 6th century BC
- Vima – The location where apostle Paul was judged
- Acrocorinth – Acropolis of Corinth
- The Temple and Sanctuary of Nemean Zeus
- Archaeological Museum of Nemea
- Wineries in Nemea
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)